A Few Things You Can Do in or Near Fresno That Aren't on the Fresno Bee's 52 Things to Do List
Of course, I'm involved in these ! http://www.fresnobee.com/entertainment/article52496915.html
- •Fresno City College Renaissance Festival - March 19 & 20It's a fundraiser for FCC Student Activities And the FCC Ram Food Pantry.
- •Unscripted ShakespeareA night of listening to some of Fresno's finest actors of the Bard do Much Ado with no rehearsal and without the full script in hand. Fly-by-the-seat Shakespeare that s fun, understandable, and unpretentious. April 12.
- •Mrs Parks' Regency RoutA costumed dance with English Country Dancing, live music, and refreshments taking you back to a ballroom straight out of Jane Austen's books. June 25.
- •Speaking of Austen... Fresno's JASNA chapter is back.Book discussions and events for lovers of Austen and classic literature. Jasnacencal.org
- •The independent theater sceneSmall DIY theater productions happen on the regular in Fresno. These are often the quirky, off-beat, forward thinking plays that stimulate conversation over cocktails. Here is where your entertainment meets your art. Look for notice of them in The Fresno Bee's Seven section.