Pics of My Cat on My Phone
This is Big Kitty. She was my grandparents' cat. I adopted her after they died when she was 2 years old. 12 years later she's still hanging around, enjoying her retirement on window sills.
- •Her first photo taken in retirementWe lived in Dinuba for 8 years and she was surrounded by other cats. She hated it. This was the first pic of her taken at her first favorite window where she could sit in peace.
- •Snuggling in peaceThis is a dress I had worn out the night before. She's a dirty laundry snuggler.
- •New fave window perchIn our current apartment - this window gives her a view of a bush where she can yell at birds, of the yard where she can yell at other cats (she still hates them), and a view of the street where she can yell at us when we return from work.
- •Favorite pastime.Preventing Jag from reading.
- •2nd favorite viewIn the morning she prefers the view from the screendoor
- •3rd favorite viewBetter for guarding against trespassers like other cats and the mail carrier (she also hates the mail carrier)
- •Today's picThe light shifts in the autumn and she's permanently in loaf position.