Weird Things My Family Does That I Didn't Realize Were Weird
- •Putting our plastic cups in a drawerThe drawer is right next to the fridge, and it's not like plastic cups are going to break. I fail to see the issue here.
- •Grocery shopping solely for dinner ingredientsWith the exception of bread, eggs, chips, and salsa. I didn't realize that other people kept their pantry stocked with snacks and random ingredients until I visited friends' houses as a child. I relished those escapes to endless junk food.
- •Crying over commercials(This one excludes my dad and brother) I'm not just talking about the "in the arms of an angel" one either. Any semi-sentimental commercial will instantly spark waterworks. The one where the dad folds all his gum wrappers into little cranes for his daughter gets me every time.
- •Crying over people we don't knowMy mother and I have been long-time watchers of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. We cry every time one of their kids gets married, graduates, gets a DUI, etc. We don't even know these people!!!!
- •Eating dinner at 9pm
- •Surely there are many more that I haven't found out about yet...