Seven Bad Habits I've Recently Acquired
In No Particular Order
- •Picking My NoseInfantile. I DON'T KNOW WHY.
- •Not Stretching After My RunsStretching has long term muscular benefits. Everyone, get your stretch on!
- •Not Getting Enough SleepThis does not help anything.
- •Excessively Worrying About My Parent's Health and Happiness*Note: worrying itself is not abnormal. The subject however, is a bit atypical. If anyone has any advice on conquering this worry HMU ASAP.
- •Spending Too Much Time On My PhoneEVERYONE is guilty of this.
- •Watching TV Before BedPotentially why I haven't been getting enough sleep.
- •ComplainingI think I'm feeling overwhelmed by Life, so I'm outletting that negativity intead of Hope and Excitement.