Best Food in New Orleans
This list is clearly not exhaustive, but a good start
- 1.Pho Tau BayWest Bank location bought by Walmart (damn) and now I'm anxiously awaiting the CBD locale opening.
- 2.The JointBBQ
- 3.Willie Mae'sFried Chicken
- 4.Commander's PalaceOne of those famous restaurants you hear about that I feel actually lives up to the hype. It's fun to go somewhere super fancy and traditional sometimes! Practice portion control, as a dehabilitating full typically follows these meals.
- 5.SylvainGreat for a more fancy feeling dinner in the French Quarter that won't break the bank
- 6.Banana BlossomBest Thai in my opinion. On West Bank so car is required.
- 8.Upperline4 courses for $40
- 9.Pizza DeliciousIf you can get over the hipster's body odor, this dining experience is A+
- 10.Manhattan JackMy favorite coffee shop, pastries are delicious.
- 11.Vincent'sCreole Italian fusion. Basically everything is cream based, beware stomach aches...
- 12.EatGreat place to take out of towners, in FQ and has a menu with all the New Orleans staples, at a reasonable price!