Fashion Items I Am Currently Craving
Alternately titled: things I feel compelled to buy in my unending effort to actually go broke
- •This teal long sleeved t-shirt dress from old navy that didn't have my size in storeUPDATE: it is out of stock in my size 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 SECOND UPDATE: bought it in maroon
- •Ditto a long sleeved white floral miniUPDATE: ordered it on sale for 50% off
- •Some good ankle bootiesNo suede, preferably no heel, nothing that gives the impression that have owned or ever will own a motorcycle. UPDATE: I got some. They are partially suede and after owning them for five days I have destroyed them as I knew I would.
- •One of those felt floppy hats in maroon even though I have nowhere to wear such a thing and will feel like a poser
- •A great top to wear to homecoming this weekend, preferably black and low cutUPDATE: did not achieve this goal
- •Some good socks for boots that you can see the top of outside the boot? Every sorority girl on my social media has them. Where do they come from?UPDATE: achievement unlocked, thanks target!!!
- •Some very tall riding bootsProbably my toughest request given my fat calves
- •Several maroon and/or gray sweaters
- •Some circular, vaguely 90's sunglasses
- •A new cross body bag, preferably the black one I saw at charming Charlie's.UPDATE: I got one. It's green but super cool
- •Some tiny studs for my second ear piercing that don't turn my ears green and cause immense painUPDATE: praise Jesus I bought some new studs finally
- •A gold hoop nose ringUPDATE: i bought one, but it's too small.
- •A gold or rose gold watch that is not drowning in rhinestones at a reasonable price
- •Old school white Converse low tops