How I Destroyed All My Phones
- •Pink Motorola RazrThis one just crapped out after three-ish years of usefulness and making me feel cool when I definitely was not. RIP
- •Black Envy2This one didn't die. It was a perfectly good phone. I was just a bratty college freshman who wanted a smartphone and whose contract had been up for at least a year.
- •White iPhone 4sThis one died when I was caught in a torrential downpour on my way to the rec my sophomore year. It was in my backpack but that didn't help. My mom did eventually resuscitate it and after getting me in loads of trouble it was given to my sister and worked for another two years.
- •White iPhone 4sObviously I replaced my dead phone with the same one. Which was stupid. I should have waited for the iPhone 5 which came out a few months later. This one I lost mere months later and it lived outside for 1 rainy month. It continued working with 0 problems until I mysteriously lost it permanently 2 years later. I still have no idea what happened to it. It's never come online on find my iPhone. It's either down a sewer or this kid from my freshman hall took it or my bff lost it in the snow.
- •Gold iPhone 5sHere we are, still going strong. I shudder to think what hideous fate this phone will one day meet. But maybe I can just upgrade to the 6 this time without any weird shit getting in the way.