Nfl Teams I Care for Deeply but Know Nothing About
I very passionately pull for several teams but would never consider myself a fan per se. My love is too wholesome untainted by the realities of being a fan
- •Jacksonville JaguarsMy love here is primarily derived from the fact that I have this idea that if LA ever gets a team (which they absolutely should not) the league will steal this struggling team away. I just don't want change okay? And I just feel like there's so much potential and what about the good people of Jacksonville?
- •Cincinnati BengalsHave you seen their uniforms? Add in Andy Dalton's ginger hair and beautiful face? Who doesn't like this team?
- •Detroit LionsLi'l Matty Stafford seems just like the sweetest guy. And let's be real: Detroit deserves a good team. Plus Clavin Johnson is wildly talented and deserves more success.
- •Buffalo BillsMy mom is from Buffalo. And I secretly like Rex Ryan.
- •Cleveland BrownsYou know what they say, Cleveland rocks. But seriously my whole family likes the Browns because we have extended family there? Idk, it's just taught to us as a thing we like.
- •San Diego ChargersPhilip Rivers deserves so much more than what he's been given here. Plus Antonio Gates slays on The League.
- •Carolina PanthersLuke Kuechly is my future husband and it's a wife's job to support her man. That came out sounding very 1950s-y, but you know what I mean. Also my family has been involved with them since their creation in the early 90s.