TEN SMELLS I CAN REMEMBER FROM CHILDHOOD EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NOT ACTUALLY SMELLED THEM RECENTLY 👃🏼
Inspired by @ChrisK
- 1.My Sanrio/Hello Kitty perfumeYou fancy, huh?
- 2.Chlorine in the humidity of an indoor poolGrew up a swimmer.
- 3.The rancid milk smell of my mom making her own cheese from buttermilk
- 4.Pink, rubber erasersThe rectangular ones with sloped edges.
- 5.The wood of my viola/rosin for the bowI played it very badly for not very long.
- 6.Dad's Old Spice
- 7.Clairol Herbal Essences
- 8.Bonnie Bell lip smackersBubblegum and Dr. Pepper.
- 9.Freshly mowed grass
- 10.Body Shop satsuma shower gel