THINGS THAT BECAME IMPERATIVE TO DO TODAY INSTEAD OF (RE)WRITING
- •Listening to 1/2 of a This American Life from April 2014A whole episode would have been excessive.
- •Clipping my dog's toenails
- •Rereading emails I sent
- •Googling Russian Orthodox Church servicesThis was writing related as it counts as research but only hypothetically because I'm not sure if I'm going to use it.
- •Looking at the contents of my fridgeMore than once. Oddly, they didn't change.
- •Having imaginary conversations with ex boyfriends in imaginary situations where I run into themI obviously look amazing in these scenarios.
- •Checking this gosh darned appI wasn't totally sure what @mandi was talking about when she told me about it but this is the devil's candy.