MCDONALD'S AD CAMPAIGN I WOULD PITCH
Hope you like terrible Dad puns!
- •We begin with a close-up of a child's hands playing with chicken McNuggets. Nancy Sinatra's "Boots" is playing in the background
- •As the song gets to the refrain, it is obvious that the kid is making the boot-shaped nuggets dance to the beat.
- •Christopher Walken appears out of nowhere. He dances over to the kid, takes the nuggets, dips and eats them. Then dances off, just as the song gets to "walk all over you"
- •White text, black background: "they were made for him... But you can have some too."
- •Walken winks at the kid and throws him a 4-pack.
- •Ba - Da - Bop - Ba - Ba
- •You're welcome Madison Avenue.