MISSED OPPORTUNITIES IN MOVIE MARKETING TIE-INS
There's a wookie on my coffee creamer. Maybe that will make more sense after I see The Force Awakens -perhaps there's a sub-plot involving Chewie getting burned by hot coffee.
- •Burger King commercial where Bane is working the drive thru"The fire...is burning brother"
- •Life of Pi on the Frosted Flakes box
- •The Cochran Firm commercials shot as if they exist in the universe of The Invention of Lying
- •Bombay Sapphire Gin and any James Bond movieThis has probably happened, I'm too lazy to check
- •McCormick spices and Dune (1984)"The spice must flow" -slogan for limited edition "Melange" by McCormick
- •Billy Bob Thornton's character from Sling Blade shilling Ore-Ida company's 'French Fried Taters'
- •Hand sanitizer and either Outbreak, or more recently, Contagion
- •The Exorcist's Regan in full Pazuzu makeup on every label of Campbell's Split Pea Soup