QUOTES FROM MOVIES AND TELEVISION I USE REGULARLY
- •"...[well that's the news]. Now time for the weather. Tiffany?" -Russell Edgington, True BloodI tack thus onto a really long story that my audience (usually my wife) has grown tired of.
- •"You know how on St. Bart’s people be eating their lobster like this? Nyoooom, nyoooom, nyoooom, nyoooom." -Tracy Jordan, 30 RockMy go-to for describing someone who is rich, out-of-touch, and oblivious.
- •"That escalated quickly" "[He's] in a glass case of emotion" Ron Burgundy, AnchormanDescribing my kid's tantrums
- •"Find the will" Carlisle from *sigh* TwilightWhenever the wife and I struggle to get out if bed.
- •"More fish for Kunta!"-Lavar Burton, CommunityWhen my son doesn't want to eat any of his food.
- •"Its got what plants crave" -IdiocracyWhenever I have to defend some ridiculous process that can't be changed.
- •"Narm" (Nate Fischer, six feet under)Whenever I realize that what I'm saying doesn't actually make sense, and I might be facing an aneurism.