This can't possibly be his real name
- •If you live in the DC area, you've probably heard an anchorwoman pronounce his name very intentionally.Mike Litterest, National Park Service Spokesperson
- •He's the guy that announces when DC's cherry trees will reach "peak bloom"
- •He's also front and center whenever protesters request permits in DC.
- •So I'll be hearing his name on the news quite a bit for the next four years
- •And each time, it will make me giggle.
- •Sorry, i have the comedic sensibilities of a 13 yr old
- •(If I ever become spokesman for anything I'll be changing my name to his)
- •And Mike, if you're on list, let's have a beer.