I'M TURNING INTO MY MOTHER
I'm at that age where I have that realization, right?
- •I leave half-consumed coffees in the fridge for too longUsually with too much milk. I have always been a black coffee drinker though?????
- •I recently developed the patience to properly make steel-cut oatmeal~1 hour for grainy mush. For health!
- •I get just a little bit too obsessed with short-term interestsSee: Breaking Bad magnets on the fridge
- •My "signature" has turned into a weird connected art piece of my first initial, middle initial, and last nameMy last name is really short so it only feels right
- •I kind of always reach a point in an argument whERE MY VOICE GETS IN THIS THICK HIGH PLACE AND STAYS THEREThis is a flaw
- •I'm simultaneously really into organization and incapable of being clutter-freeCleaning is an always activity! Except for that one day every couple weeks where I go ham and get really sweaty from all the decluttering
- •I use the word decluttering unironically
- •I have way too high of a tolerance for people I shouldn't be friends with
- •I like to grocery shop/meal plan with friendsMy dad didn't eat anything green until he met my mom
- •I repeatedly text "ello" to people who don't respond immediatelyEntirely shamelessly
- •Jesus person in life, total heathen in movie/tv tasteI found her sex in the city VHS tapes when I was like 7 and would stealthily crawl behind her armchair after she put me to bed to watch Ally McBeal and she didn't know about either of these things until fairly recently. Also we both like bible studies