THINGS THAT ARE BETTER IN CA THAN NY
- •BeachesI literally grew up in this photograph
- •Sofar Sounds showsUsually outdoors, v chill, free
- •Weather65-75 are the only acceptable temperatures
- •Certain peopleI love the determination of city folk, but when you meet a Californian here, it's so nice. You know they're going to be way more laid back and will talk to you about your commute for as long as you'd like.
- •Açai bowlsYou'd think with the vast food scene in NY they'd catch on. Incorrect. Even acai bowls from Brazilian restaurants are subpar. People in the city are just learning what poké is. Bear Flag Fish & Banzai Bowl need to go bicoastal ASAP.