WHAT I LOOK AT/WATCH WHEN I'M SAD
This new Adele single is fucking killing me you guys
- •WhalesI just YouTube search 'humpback whales' and poof! there goes an entire evening
- •This picture of my friend Grace 'performing' at some kind of elementary school concertI can't. I just can't.
- •Pat Perry's illustrationsFirst I go through a total admiration phase, in which I feel like picking myself up and drawing all night. Then I go through an anxiety phase in which I enter a state of total self-doubt because his work is SO MUCH BETTER than mine and he's probably younger and cuter than me. Then I go back to YouTubing videos of whales, thinking I'm going to start drawing whales better than anyone else ever did.
- •Friday Night LightsBy that I mean just Google image searching Tim Riggins
- •Candid shots from CoachellaI never cease to be amazed by these strange, shiny creatures from another universe far far away
- •CluelessIt's like having every one of your perceptions about men, friendship, and shopping re-affirmed with every line. Then you realize that's where all those perceptions were created in the first place.