DUMBEST LINES IN JEKYLL AND HYDE THE MUSICAL
I'm in a production of the show at King's College London (opening this week!). It's going to be really good, but dear God are there some stupid lyrics.
- •"Look at this! Another murder! Just like that other murder!"
- •"I was at the Houses of Parliament listening to the speeches; you know I like to learn."
- •"I'll live inside you forever."
- •"Murder, murder: it's a right scare!"
- •"I see a change; it's like when hope dies."
- •"To kill outside St Paul's requires a lot of balls!"
- •"That's how their little game is played: living out a masquerade, getting rich and getting laid while playing the saint."
- •"Murder, murder: it's a curse, man! Murder, murder: it's perverse, man!"
- •"And the front bit is what's called a facade."
- •"A dance of death out of a mystery tale."Huh?