FAVORITE HAMILTON SONGS
It's a MASTERPIECE people, a fucking MASTERPIECE
- •Non-StopI'm just a sucker for an act one finale. I love when Angelica comes in with Satisfied as Eliza sings, "Would that be enough?" Also when Burr goes, "Iiiii keep all my hands close to my chest."
- •SatisfiedGuys, I'm good at rapping. Rapping Anaconda is my party trick; people request it from me. So I heard this and was like "!!!!!!!" Perfect. I rapped it for a camera at Ham4Ham and got snapchatted by Hamilchat-- I'm so fucking white. Anyway the rap isn't even my favorite part-- I love the toast at the end ("To your union and the hope that you you provide. May you always be satisfied") and when she says "I know my sister like I know my own mind; you will never find anyone as trusting or as kind."
- •HamiltonWhen a genius set-up. This was the first dog from the show I heard, and it was Eliza's entrance that captivated me and really made me fall in love. "When he was ten his father split, full of it, debt-ridden," etc. Then the "In New York you can be a new man" bit. Ugh so good.
- •Take a BreakI love songs where people are having a conversation. Plus, Angelica and Eliza are right there in my range and this song sounds great on me 💅🏽
- •The Schuyler Sisters"And Peggy!" has become an on-going joke between me and my friends. But the best parts are Angelica and Eliza; I love Angelica's sassiness contrasted against Eliza's optimism ("Look around, look around at how lucky we are to be alive right now."
- •Wait For ItMmmm Aaron Burr, you could sing for me all day. And it's just so great that our 'villain' in this show is just a dude who wants to make something of himself to live up his late parents' name.
- •Cabinet Battle #1The LYRICS in this fucking SONG!!!!!! It's just so highbrow and EDUCATIONAL. I got C's in AP American government, but this song really makes the topic interesting.
- •Say No to ThisJust appreciate these rhymes: "See that was my wife you decided to fuck. Uh oh you made the wrong sucker a cuckold, so time to pay the piper for the pants you unbuckled."
- •BurnIt's hard to be in the mood for this song because everything else is so catchy and fun to sing, but it's so beautiful
- •Who Lives Who Dies Who Tells Your StoryI barely ever make it to the end of the show because I keep replaying Non-Stop, but it's haunting and moving
- •Washington On Your SideI just like it