I LOVED THE HATEFUL 8
- •I loved that I finally really understood how hateful the word 'bitch' can beYou just don't get how gross a word it is until it's hurled at a woman in chains five times a minute because she's a woman
- •I loved that the comedy of the movie relied entirely on accentsIt's funny because they're racist and Southern! Get it?
- •I loved the prolonged depiction of sexual assaultWhich reminded me of my own trauma
- •I loved how Tarantino references others films in his moviesAnd by other films, I mean HIS other films
- •I loved that the audience around me cackled while Samuel L Jackson bragged about forcing someone to suck his "big black cock"Because what's funnier than that?
- •I loved that the answer to a plot that goes nowhere is senseless violenceWhen in doubt, blow off someone's head; the audience will cheer
- •I loved that the second something was brought up that actually furthered the plot, it was quickly overshadowed by goreVomiting up blood! Truly timeless
- •I loved how uncomfortable I felt hearing the N-word every other sentenceBut it's a period piece? But it's supposed to be realistic? Even though none of the other dialogue is period-accurate? Even though the script was a literal pile of shit? But thank god for the N-word
- •I loved that one of the only women in the movie was in chains the whole time
- •I loved the part where two men laughed as they strangled a woman to deathBecause she's a bitch remember?
- •I loved that you could feel how much Tarantino loves himself
- •I loved that no matter how terrible it was, everyone would say it was artisticClassic Tarantino!