THINGS ABOUT LONDON
Heads up, Americans
- •Oh!!! They say the f word on TV here?!
- •There are a lot of fire doorsBecause London has a history of burning down
- •The hot tap water is REALLY FUCKING HOT
- •There is often a separate faucet for hot and cold waterIt's basically the Middle Ages
- •Toilets don't flushGet used to it
- •People queue religiously here
- •You'll drink all the time, for every occasion
- •You pay a tax to have a TVBut you're supporting BBC, which is cool
- •The tube is clean, but not 24/7Get all your Christmas gifts at the Transport Museum
- •Camden is the world's worst place
- •The NHS can be a pain in the ass, but it's so wonderfulI can go to the ER with an ear infection and get free treatment? Yes please!
- •Apartments are very very expensive
- •The food is awesomeBut there are so many mediocre chains you have to sift through before you find the good stuff