THOUGHTS ON THE KNICK, SEASON 2, EPISODE 5
- •Glad Lucy isn't under her father's spell anymore
- •I hope Henry Robertson isn't a bad guy; can't handle another bad guyMaybe he WON'T become a porn baron
- •Dr. Zinberg is stuffy and cautious as hell but AT LEAST HE ISN'T CUTTING OUT PARTS OF PEOPLE'S BRAINS WITHOUT ANY KNOWLEDGE OF THE CONSEQUENCESI was HORRIFIED when Thackery did that
- •Bubonic plague? Is Speight's murder somehow connected to Cornelia's time in San Francisco?Or will Cornelia's knowledge gained working with plague in San Francisco help her solve Speight's murder?
- •Eugenics makes me SICKEverything Everett says makes me SICK
- •What sort of shitty things happened in the early days of cancer treatment with radon?Be safe, Bertie!
- •That scene with Barrow's wife BROKE my HEART
- •Hope Alan is as warm and loving with our kids as Barrow is with his!!!"There they are. Sleep tight. Don't let the bedbugs bite."
- •I love love loved the dinner scene with Bertie, his family, and his girlfriendHeartwarming to see Bertie so happy and his family loosening up. Also, the heart-to-heart with Genevieve and Bertie's mom!
- •"Oh [Jesus] was a Jew all right. Know how you can tell? His mother thought he was a God and he thought his mother was a virgin."
- •What's going to happen when Barrow buys Junia?She's not going to go join him in that new apartment. Barrow, you're an idiot
- •Also, that two-floor apartment Barrow bought is the equivalent of $196,000 today. If only.