WHAT MY BOYFRIEND AND MY MOM TALKED ABOUT WHEN I WASN'T THERE
My boyfriend went Christmas shopping with my mom without me last night. It's cute
- •Waterproof trousers"How they're annoying to wear and how nice ones are much nicer than cheaper ones. She was talking about the ones she bought for Richard-- the mountain hardware ones. They sound quite nice."
- •How he had the bad waterproof jacket"Because you took the good waterproof jacket and Richard took HIS waterproof jacket."
- •How he was finding getting around New York on his own"Well that was just it."
- •How long it takes Subway trains to arrive"They take really log to arrive. It's like five minutes between in each train. If it took five minutes in London for a train to arrive, you'd think there was some sort of break down."
- •How creams always smell like peppermint"Because we got a sample thing I think."
- •Lavender"Just how it smells nice and you can eat it and put it in things. And you can get lavender sweets in England."
- •Why cars turn even when you've got the light to cross the road"Because you can turn right on the red light here and that would never happen in England."