Thoughts on the Planned Parenthood Fetal Tissue Sale Controversy
- •Who cares?
- •What's up the weirdo fetus worshippers?
- •How do they package fetuses for sale? Ziplocs? Tupperware?
- •Remember when I asked the Planned Parenthood receptionist if they had a valued customer punch card? And no one in the entire waiting area laughed? I still think that was funny.
- •If a woman's fetal tissue is sold, does the sale price get discounted off of her bill? It should.
- •Do most fetus fetishists also collect those super real looking baby dolls? I bet they do.
- •If one of my kids ever suffers a spinal cord injury that can't be cured because fetus-obsessed nut job prevented fetal tissue research, I will straight up kill one of them. And shoot their real looking baby doll too.
- •I need to take the kids to the Mutter Museum- they have lots of fetuses!