Why You Should Never Plant Zucchini in a Garden
- •It's 6 am and I'm making zucchini bread. Again.
- •My fridge is now just a zucchini cooler. There's no room for anything besides the milk, cream, and condiments in the door.
- •Two neighbors have now come by to politely ask me to stop dropping off zucchini and zucchini products on their porches.
- •If I don't pick each and every zucchini daily, if I drop the ball for just a day, my plants produce grotesque overgrown zucchinis that nobody wants.
- •My last precious days of summer now revolve around a vegetable.