BEING A HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR
I mean I think it's pretty complex, partly due to hormones and partly due to... Well it's probably just the hormones.
- •DRAMAReally? Are we still doing this? There are more interesting things to be talking about. Solving world peace anyone??
- •CLASSDoes it really matter? Do I care? I refuse to do this stupid literature analysis. I do. Not happening
- •RANDOM TEARSThey just happen. Either out of frustration, college applications, or realizing you have to start paying for your own shit.
- •MOVING ONYou finally get to get out of those goddamn prison walls. FREEDOM TASTES SO SWEET. *after a moment, reverse back to random tears. It's a vicious fucking cycle*
- •YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO SEE THESE PEOPLE AGAINSo live your life. Go wild. These past four years have been about getting into college and now you're all set so have some fucking fun.
- •LEGACYYou'll be remembered a certain way. Me, I'm the mom. Still not sure how I feel about it.
- •ADULTHOODSo life's about to get real, but that doesn't mean the next few years can't be the rest of your life. Especially since you've realized that the people who said high school is the best four years of your life are the ones who don't ever move on. It's time for some fucking fun, kid.