Animals I Have Seen So Far On This Greyhound Trip
I'd love the country if my allergies weren't so bad....
- •TurkeysUgly things, but they're very funny.
- •CalvesIncluding one that was presumably walking for the first time, because a family was standing around it clapping.
- •Stray catsOr farm cats. Just laying in the sun. I worry for outdoor cats, but they really do seem happier outside.
- •FoalsI used to go horseback riding when I was little. My first boyfriend's family bred horses. I have such a soft spot for them.
- •Red-winged blackbirdsThe most beautiful bird in the world, in my opinion.
- •A very cubby corgiHe was getting a scratch on the head.
- •ChickensNot pretty like the red-winged blackbird, but not as ugly as the turkey. I met one once and they're very snugly.