ANGSTY THINGS I USED TO DO AS A TEENAGER📂
Made while listening to Fall Out Boy on the plane
- •Write Paramore lyrics ALL OVER my binders, prompting the guidance counselor to befriend me"Wow! You're such a romantic" she would say as she talked to me ~intensely~ while waiting for the bus everyday
- •Tell my mom that only Pete Wentz and Adam Lazzara understood meThis is still not technically incorrect
- •Cite my favorite place in the world as a mosh pitI was ~hardcore~ and also, even as a 13 year old, had the body mass not to get completely crushed
- •Talk about how "insane" Bamboozle was and "how many people I watched die"Amount of people I watched die: (questionably) one
- •Talk about how Hit the Lights would break one day but we'd stay fans.... They did not break, understandably, because they literally wrote songs about killing people http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_PBSyTx5hSI
- •Dyed different parts of my hair different colors (pink, purple, black, and blue) a week before my confirmation as a rebellion against my parents/the Catholic Church.They were not happy about this, but the bishop liked it.
- •Write song lyrics all over my walls in sharpieThey're still there ... Because they bleed through the paint every time I try and paint over.