CONCEPTS THAT I SKIPPED OVER DURING THE TRANSITION INTO ADULTHOOD
Definition of adulthood is still up for debate.
- •How to put on a shirt without getting deodorant stains on itHowever, I have mastered how to wiggle my right arm back into my shirt to put it on/miss the important spots
- •How to drink sociallyWhat do you mean "only two drinks?" Who has only two drinks?
- •The appropriate amount of time to wait after you text "here" and they don't respondLike how long am I supposed to wait in my car/at your door before it becomes socially acceptable to leave?
- •How to only just make out with someone¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- •How to shave my knees without bleeding outHelp
- •When people are shopping for insurance, do they actually know what any of this means?Me: mom, have I ever had *disease/infection/surgery* Mom: you're 22 and you need me to tell you if you've ever had Lyme disease? (The answer was no)
- •When to tell your boss you know too much about her lifeThis situation may only pertain to me, and if so I'm an awful trailblazer
- •Am I allowed to tell people that even though I went to art school, I probably can't draw them/their cat/anything other than a house?Asking for a friend.
- •How much time am I allowed to spend on people.com/etsy/Pinterest while at work before my computer looks suspicious to IT?Lance, I swear looking up "crafts to do alone on a Sunday morning" is work related.