CONTINUING THIS TREND, THINGS I COOKED THIS WEEK
Still all diet food!! (By diet food I mean less than 500 calories per serving, because I don't know how weight watchers smart points works)
- •"Israeli" cucumber salad with tunaIsraeli in quotes because I'm not entirely sure what made this salad Israeli ...
- •Buffalo chicken lettuce wrapsAnything I can make in my crock pot is 💯
- •Arugula and prosciutto pizzaTortilla crust (hence why it's burnt) because I don't trust anything "pizza" related in Louisiana.
- •Buffalo cauliflower bitesI made these to eat instead of wings at a super bowl party. Everyone thought I was crazy.
- •Rosemary meatballs with sautéed Dijon kaleA++++++
- •Roasted pork chop and a shit ton of green beansThe sauce is a Dijon cream sauce that serves double duty for both the meat and the beans.
- •Zucchini noodles with pesto and shrimpI make this ~3 times a week and it never fails
- •Bastardized Korean beef with bok ChoyI sort of tried? Idk I'd make it again though