@DAD3 AND @ANDERSUN 'S NORWAY TRIP
I really wasn't kidding when I said I plan these things out ... @dad3 @andersun
- •Fly into Oslo on a WednesdayIdk where y'all are flying out of, but out of nyc it's a direct flight. Layover options include London, Frankfort, Stockholm, or Moscow.
- •Stay 2 nights in the Saga Hotel
- •Day one Oslo: Vigeland Park, Viking Ship Museum, and the Folk Museum. Dinner at Hos Thea.Staves!!
- •Day two Oslo: Fjord Travel Norway's Oslo Grand Tour7 hour boat trip 🙌🏼🙌🏼
- •Take the Bergensbanen train to BergenI am such a sucker for trains and this is apparently the most beautiful train ride in Europe
- •Bergen: Climb Mt Floyen and explore Bryggen
- •Stay one night in Bergen at the Steens Hotel
- •Fly from Bergen to Tromsø
- •Stay two nights in Tromsø at Hotel Aurora
- •Tromsø day one: explore during the day, dinner at Fiskekompaniet. At night, tour with Chasing Lights to see the northern lights
- •Tromsø day two: Tromsø Arctic Reindeer, either the Mountain Reindeer Snowmobile Safari or the Sami and Viking Heritage package
- •Fly from Tromsø back to Oslo
- •Free day in Oslo! I usually build one of these in because I always miss things. There are a lot of biking/hiking trails around this area, that's what I'd do.
- •Stay one night at the Thief Hotel
- •Fly home!