Help me dress professionally please
- •Next week, I'm helping run a conference in Santa FeJudging by my boss' Xanax intake this week, when I say "helping run a conference" I really mean "I am running a conference"
- •We have field sessions on Thursday at Bandelier NM, so I'll be there from 730am - 8pmI cannot explain how excited I am, however
- •I have ZERO idea what to wear
- •I have to "dress professionally" so my director has said no to the following clothing items:
- •Jeans, shorts, work out leggings
- •HOWEVER, whatever I wear has to allow me to do the following things:
- •Hike, climb ladders, run a window repair workshop, and participate in an on going archeological dig
- •Bandelier is also in the middle of the desert, so it will be 115 degrees, which means whatever I wear has to be breathable/allow me to not die of heat exhaustion and preferably not show how much I'm sweating
- •So uh yeah, help me please?