MEN I WOULD PROBABLY KISS WITHOUT MUCH HESITATION
@kellymm55, the lack of distinction between sober or drunk made this mildly difficult.
- •Anderson CooperYes, I know but whatever.
- •People think you're gross, and to be honest you probably are, but I'm into it.
- •Sam Heughan*without hesitation* meaning I would probably be arrested for assault. Is that kosher to admit? I literally have a work crush on someone just because they have the same name as the character he plays. I'm insane.
- •Sam HuntRe: this list I made PICTURES OF SAM HUNT THAT TURN MY BRAIN TO MUSH
- •Stephen ColbertI know he'd love me back if he only knew me
- •Jon StewartThere would be a certain amount of anger involved and I'd be into that too
- •One of my professors from collegeMy friends and I had competing crushes on him. He's gay, so I lost to my male friends by default (although at one point, I was leading...). But kissing him would put me in the lead for sure.
- •Ryan ReynoldsHim being married to Blake lively only makes him more attractive (because she's awesome so that means he has great taste, jeez)
- •Michiel HuismanYes, Age of Adeline was disappointing, but that movie made me love him even more. Which, frankly, says a lot because you see his butt in Game of Thrones.