- •French press coffee in mismatching mugs
- •Alice Roosevelt"Once, a White House visitor commented on Alice's frequent interruptions to the Oval Office, often to offer political advice. Theodore Roosevelt commented to his friend, author Owen Wister, after her third interruption to their conversation and threatening to throw her 'out the window', "I can either run the country or I can attend to Alice, but I cannot possibly do both."
- •Moms who walk around your neighborhood at 10am
- •Stephen Colbert during "The Hungry for Power Games"
- •Completely full bookcases
- •Winston Bishop
- •Black sundressesI own 9 dresses that look exactly like this
- •Felicity Huffman in Desperate Housewives
- •Unnecessarily dressy kitchensFuck cozy, I need this *throws self on counters, wailing CARARRA MARBLE*