MY BEST DIJON SALMON
- •I don't exactly have a recipe for this but here goes
- •Put your oven on broil. If you don't have broil, put it as high as you can
- •Make sure the salmon is defrosted (I live in the middle of no where, so frozen seafood is my only option) and room temperature.
- •In a bowl, mix 1 tsp of brown sugar, 1 tbsp Dijon mustard (I'm a grey poupon snob and refuse to buy anything else), a tiny splash of white wine, and a tiny bit of salt and pepper. It should be thick enough that it won't slide around on the fish but not so thick that it's goopy. If it isn't thick enough try microwaving it for a couple seconds.
- •Put the salmon on a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet. Then put the Dijon mixture all over the top of the salmon.
- •Broil the salmon until you reach you desired done-ness. For me that's about 5 minutes.
- •And that's how you create this hot piece of meat (fish but that doesn't sound as good)