Pumpkin Carving in the O'Neill House: 2016 Edition
Primer on politics in my house this election cycle:The actual political argument my dad and I just had
- •We always carve pumpkins for Halloween. They're usually innocent.Tommy and Erin's pumpkins this year
- •But I decided to be a brat and do this
- •So my dad decided to rebel ....
- •And every time I would go outside, he had hidden the pumpkin
- •Or turn the pumpkin away from the street
- •Obvious, I would fix it each time.
- •He told me that after Halloween was over, he was going to destroy it. I didn't believe him.
- •But last night, as he was coming in from football practice, I received this text message
- •AND I GO OUTSIDE TO SEE THIS TRAVESTY(I retook this this morning - please be assured that I definitely ran outside at 11pm in a robe and socks)
- •Obviously, this is very funny (I am not actually mad or upset) but like also ...
- •DAFUQ DAD?????