THE ONLY PANDORA STATIONS I'LL LISTEN TO
I have about 100, but do I listen to more than 5? No.
- •80's cardioDo you want Michael, Whitney, Def Leppard, Creedance Clearwater Revival, and Phil Collins all at once? This playlist plays especially well to a drunk and nostalgic crowd - it was discovered at my friend's lake house and twenty minutes later someone was spraying one of my friends down with the kitchen sink hose while she danced on her knees to "Pour Some Sugar on Me"
- •Mayday ParadeFor when you're interested in reliving the full emotional spectrum of sophomore year of high school.
- •The Fratelli'sThe most magical mix of excellent British rock bands with a hint of some decently good but entirely enjoyable American ones. If anyone listens to Pop Rocket (and you should), every song on this station is a four quadrant song.
- •Bonnie RaittPandora once describes this station as "country vibes with danceable grooves" and I think that about sums it up.
- •Patsy Cline RadioExclusively for cleaning or driving on back roads in Louisiana.
- •Bonus Spotify Playlist!! Scandal - Complete SoundtrackFor when you're fucking the president or crying while drinking red wine and eating popcorn. https://open.spotify.com/user/lisa_anthem/playlist/3aIodv6XUC70TDBpRXEfDk