THERE'S THIS THING THAT HAPPENS AT WORK ...
- •So my office runs on coffee
- •We have 4 coffee makers, but usually use only one of themHis name is theo and I'm the only one who addresses him by name.
- •It was recently discovered that I "make the best coffee"Theo is a commercial coffee maker that requires so little effort to use that I'd feel comfortable letting a small dog operate it. But I took the praise anyway
- •But now, everyone waits for me to get in to make the coffee
- •Do you know how much pressure that is?
- •I have to make sure I get in on time or earlier every dayThis is something that in the past never happened (it is office culture to be ~15 minutes late each day)
- •I decided to sleep in today instead of going running and therefore I was late for everything else. My boss called me to ask where I was because people wanted coffee.
- •I let this go too far and now I don't know how to get my life back.