THINGS I'VE DONE AT WORK THIS WEEK THAT ARE MOST DEFINITELY NOT MY JOB
For reference, my job title is historic landscape training developer.
- •My boss' taxesI honestly wish this was a joke
- •Picked my daughters kids up from school and gymnastics
- •Delivered plants from my boss' house to another coworker's house
- •Babysat my coworker's husbandHe had eye surgery and needs to face down for a week, so he needs someone to watch him to make sure he doesn't accidentally sit up
- •Wrote 4 briefs for another department that I have never worked in
- •Wrote a letter of recommendation for an intern I've never met
- •Wrote a letter of recommendation for a coworker who has never worked with me on a projectHe's leaving this job to be a teacher because he thinks that will be less work than working for the government????
- •Booked flights for our entire board and dept headsBecause they needed to be booked and Mary b calls the airline individually for each flight 😷