THINGS I WANT FROM THE CHRISTMAS THEMED POTTERY BARN CATALOG
Hey now, hey now, this is what dreams are made of
- •This bed on the coverI'm super into really dramatic beds lately, preferably ones with a canopy element. I'm not sure if this is me coping with the wire bed frame in my rental, but it feels like it.
- •This mugCan you drink out of it? Probably not. Is it cute as fuck? Absolutely.
- •These WINE TAPS ON THE FUCKING WALLThis is the dream. This is what everyone deserves. Fuck going up and down stairs to the basement wine cellar, I'll take sticking my head under here with the tap running for $800 please.
- •This copper-plated barwareI'm a sucker for trends, I'm a sucker for shiny things, and I'm a sucker for alcohol-related things, so I need these in my life.
- •This house/entry way1. Gray shingles will always be a dream of mine, 2. If I hate one thing, it's cheap and tacky looking Christmas decorations and this is definitely not that.
- •This sofaChesterfield. The only type of sofa that matters.
- •This chairThis chair just looks like it's BEGGING someone to read a book in it.
- •With these blanketsFor when I read my book.
- •Or these blanketsThese look cozy and warm as fuck. For all of my life, my dad has refused to turn the heat on until my house got below 50 degrees, so there were always a shit ton of cozy and warm blankets around to prevent frostbite.
- •This bar cartOkay so again, I like: trends, shiny things, alcohol related things. ✔️✔️✔️
- •This entertainment centerI feel bad calling this an entertainment center because I hate that term, but look at how nice that (probable) wood veneer looks!!
- •This bathroomEverything. This is the stuff I dream about.
- •The wall in this home officeI don't really care for the stuff itself, I just mainly strive to be this organized.
- •These wicker basketsI love: baskets, wicker, and hiding away my crazy. These accomplish that.
- •This living roomThis is my beach house dream because: a. Classy nautical (surprisingly hard to do) b. Wicker c. That view!!