THINGS THE GUY I WENT ON A DATE WITH TONIGHT SAID
Do normal men exist in Louisiana? Based on this and prior experiences, I'm going to go with no.
- •"I didn't think you'd be this tall. Not that you're too tall, but you're very tall. It's not a problem, you're just very tall."FYI I'm 5'8", so not reaaaaaallllllyyyyy that tall
- •"You smell really nice too, like my sister. She always smells great"This was weird
- •"I think the north is better at being racist than the south"This had zero context
- •*orders steak at a Japanese restaurant* "fuck WHO I'll show them that you can eat red meat and not get cancer"Also said with no context
- •"So your job sound like something only smart people can do.".... Thanks? I guess?
- •"Actually, it's funny that you mention this Friday, because I'm actually being deployed to Afghanistan for 7 months this Friday"Something you may have wanted to mention before you asked me out
- •"No I don't think I'm going to watch making a murderer because I can just tell that he did it."This was supposed to be a neutral topic!!!!
- •"So that's your third glass of wine"Your point??
- •"So since I'm leaving Friday, any chance you'll sleep with me?"Said after I literally laughed out of awkwardness when he tried to kiss me. Last ditch effort?? And obviously, since I am currently writing this list, I definitely took a hard pass on this.