WHAT I WASTE MY MONEY ON
- •Eating in sub par restaurantsI am such a good cook. Honestly, I really am. But I still manage to spend most of my money on eating at really shitty restaurants (especially in Natchitoches). I don't see this ending any time soon.
- •SalesI try to be good about this. However, I am a sucker for the following sales: Kate spade, Williams Sonoma, Barnes and Noble, IKEA (mostly the as-is section), Target, Lands End, and Tradesy
- •Driving to and from ShreveportMy grocery store options in Natchitoches are Walmart and Brookshires. If I want anything other than normal groceries, I have to drive to Shreveport. This also stands for any craft supplies or hardware store supplies that cannot be found in Walmart.
- •AlcoholUnlike some of my friends, I refuse to wait around for a guy to buy me a drink in a bar. If I'm in a bar in the first place then I don't have the patience to wait for a drink.
- •ShoesNo human being should own as many shoes as I do. Nope.
- •Shitty things from Walmart that I definitely don't needWhy can't I go into Walmart without buying 2-7 things I don't need??