WHY I DIDN'T WANT TO GET OUT OF BED THIS MORNING
- •The outside air was 49 degrees and I am not about that
- •I knew that I slept like shit and wasn't willing to give up trying to enter REMAnd my Fitbit won't charge so I can't even confirm if that is right or wrong like usual UGH MY LIFE IS SO HARD
- •My bed was ~10 degrees warmer than the air in my room
- •I had 47 unread emails staring me in the fucking face
- •I have a decidedly pointless hour long conference call today and getting out of bed just confirmed it was really going to happen
- •It was 6:17, which meant I was 13 minutes ahead of my alarm clock
- •I also have a "field trip" to go look at some barge board that will be taking place when I usually eat lunch
- •And at some point last week (when I clearly must not have been paying attention to what I was agreeing to), I volunteered to spend 2 hours this afternoon teaching some high school interns photoshop, illustrator, Indesign, and Final Cut Pro.Programs I feel comfortable teaching people: None of those.
- •Basically I just didn't feel like going to workHow's that for being a functional adult????