Already on li.st? Open in app.
I'm a sleepy person with a lot of homework to do. 🙃
- •Does anyone have better suggestions for staying awake than just coffee and loud music?Because that's all I got and it's not doing it anymore.
Inspired by Dodie's most recent Instagram post. It really resonated with me.
- •The second my eyes open in the morning, I begin swimming.
- •I'm desperately trying to stay afloat in a bottomless pool of anxiety and chronic sadness and I don't think I'm strong enough to... get out? Keep swimming?? It feels like I'll never not be here.
- •Those who promise to pull me out never can
- •Let's just take a second and breathe.
- •When I use good smelling soap in the shower.
- •When my arms are raised in worship.
- •When I am lying on the floor in awe of God.
I don't think any one person really knows the following things about me except for maybe my mom but if you make it through this whole list I guess we're best friends or something?
- •I hate milk.It is the most disgusting thing on the planet and it makes me barf. I am not lactose intolerant. I just hATE MILK. If I have cereal I will use barely any milk.
- •I have big feet.I have women's size 11 feet. A lot of times I'll just shop men's shoes. Mostly because I prefer the style but also because some places don't even carry 11's. RIP. first world problems.
- •I'm the messiest person ever.Just messy. Not gross. It's not that my living conditions are "unclean" they're just... covered... in.... stuff.
HIS NAME IS FLYNN
feat. my messy bathroom
- •I decided to go back and cut more off my undercut.
- •It's a look I guess.
Only a lil bit.
- •When I can't figure out what to do with my hair.Not mad, just disappointed.
- •The sound the chip reader makes when it's time to remove your card.I'm mad about it. But not MAD about it.
- •When your seatbelt is hot when you get in the car during the summer.Tragic.
This is the year this mess turns around. I can't feel it. (Posting early because the next few days are chaos and I just KNOW I'm going to forget)
- •Read through the entire Bible and journal itI wanted to do these thing separately but then I remembered that I have a Journaling Bible and can do then at the same time! I'm excited to read through the whole Bible. I'm ashamed that this is something I haven't done yet.
- •Write moreI always feel better when I take more time to write poetry. So I'm going to do that.
- •Find a camp to work at over the summer!After my mission trip to Tennessee, all I have wanted to do was mentor kids and teach kids about Jesus. I already have a good connection at a camp nearby so I'm praying that that works out!! (Maybe I'll even be able to lead worship??)