I went home today!
With some new faces!
- •I had the opportunity to show some of my best friends from GBC my hometown today!
- •We got breakfast and played cards in a coffee shop.
- •We went and saw my best theatre friends in their musical, "Beauty and the Beast".
- •My mom made us dinner and we all ate a home cooked meal together and ended up talking to my parents for about two hours.I'm so thankful for my parents. They're so cool.
- •@bwlange was able to bond with my dad...
- •.... and my cat.
- •My other two friends don't have li.st so I don't think I'm going to post pictures of them here. This is my appreciation point for them.I have surrounded myself with guy friends my whole life but the two girls who came with us today have helped me learn how to relate to other girls and live a more #GirlPower / #GirlsHelpingGirls life. I love them both so much.
- •There's no real point to this list.. I'm just very happy and wanted to brag about how nice my friends are. Happy Saturday!Also, shoutout to Ben for braving the roads. You are much braver than I. Thank you for dealing with my backseat driving. 💛😊