BOOKS I DO NOT LIKE
I can't. Don't judge.
- •The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. SalingerToo grating. I know that's the point, to an extent, but nope.
- •All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony DoerrSuperfluous.
- •A Constellation of Vital Phenomena by Anthony MarraTedium.
- •Neuromancer by William GibsonConfusion=disinterest.
- •The Hobbit by J.R.R. TolkienFor the record I tried *really* hard.
- •Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesIf you're going to write about sex, make it good sex, don't be repetitive & WRITE WELL.