THOUGHTS I HAVE ON MY DAILY COMMUTE - LA EDITION
As inspired by @sarahcottentail. I drive from the East side of LA to the West side, surface streets, every morning and evening. Thoughts...
- •Boy, he sure is in a hurry.
- •Yeah yeah, make your turn.
- •Why... Why are we stopped?
- •1 per customer. We're like a deck of cards, people.
- •For THAT? We were stopped for THAT?
- •Boy, she sure is in a hurry.
- •THERE'S NOWHERE FOR ME TO GO.
- •Thank you *wave.* Thanks again *rear view mirror wave*
- •Ah, Radio Lab is so much better on my car speakers.
- •No you go. No, you can go... Fine I'll go.
- •My iPod's dead. Uh... now what.
- •Gotta be an Uber.
- •Shit. Gas.
- •Boy, they sure are in a hurry.