Things That Taste Like My Childhood
I'm an only child so bare with me.
- •Chicken soupMy grandma would make this all the time in fall and winter. I still love her soup till this day.
- •Lemon and honeyI hated telling grandma I was sick. She's get a spoon full of honey, squeeze lemon juice on it then I'd have to swallow it. I honestly don't know if it worked
- •Persimmon cookiesI hated the persimmon part but I'd always eat the cookie to make grandma happy
- •Spaghetti. With NO sauceJust the noodles. Butter and salt. That's how I still eat spaghetti till this day.
- •DirtYes dirt. I used to fall off my bike all the time as a kid. Or I'd just fall while walking.
- •Captain crunchWhenever my parents could afford it they'd get me this delicious sugary cereal. Iy wasn't very often. That made it even more special to me.