REASONS PETER AND I WOULD MAKE A TERRIBLE COUPLE
But we make great FWB
- 1.He is still in love with his exWhy? The world may never know.
- 2.He wants kids sooner than I doBy like 2 years, which doesn't sound like a big deal BUT STILL 2 years can make a huge difference in how stable my life is.
- 3.Our babies would probably not be cuteHe's too white and I'm not a dark enough Hispanic so our kids will probably look white and people won't even know they're ethnic. This is important.
- 4.He's dead set on living in Jersey CityWhat about my Boston dream?! What about staying in Texas?! I don't want to rule anything out for some dumb ho. Also, JC is has a pretty high crime rate and do I really want my kids raised in that??
- 5.He spoils his girlfriends way too muchA nice date or a fancy gift every once in a while is nice but I don't want to feel like I rely on the guy for everything. I want us to be a team 😀 (Brandon thinks this is dumb but what does he know.)
- 6.The height difference"How terrible our marriage kiss would be because my shirt would untuck in the back because id have to bend over so far". - Peter
- 7.We met via tumblrI want to meet my husband organically. I still have my "cute coffee shop" fantasy
- 8.He's not religiousI want to raise my kids as Christians and I'd like their father to be involved with that as well. And I want to have someone who I can grow as a Christian with.
- 9.He wants to raise basketball players and I want football playersBut concussions could really fuck up their brains so I'll have to go back to this one.
- 10.He flirts with EVERYONEI'm already a jealous friend. I would probably go crazy if I was with him.
- 11.The sex is too goodHow would I ever get anything done?
- 12.Peter wants to be my damn babysitterImma grown ass woman. He needs to back TF off smh.