Best Bloody Marys in NYC by a Person Who Only Kind of Likes Bloody Marys
This is to say that I've only found five Bloody Mary's in NYC in the seventeen years I've lived here that I really love.
- •PruneI've never ordered anything at Prune I didn't love but this lady's got homemade lemon vodka, pickled Brussels sprouts, and a whole lot of other goodness.
- •The Spotted PigHorseradish and more horseradish. And jalapeño an black pepper vodka. Enough said.
- •My friend @stevetroha 's houseI honestly don't know what he does and it feels like it may be slightly different each time but I always enjoy it. I realize this may be more about the company than the actual drink.
- •Buttermilk ChannelThey have three or four different kinds - at least two served with meat. The meat is not my jam but even the plain is great. Spicy but not too spicy.
- •Sarabeth'sI know this place is somewhat old school and the bloodies are more like pickles veggie salads with some vodka thrown in but this was the first Bloody Mary I ever really appreciated so it stays on the list!